Radio 4 comedy about the mania of having a to-do list whilst being a busy mother, co-written by and starring Kerry Godliman
- Sketch Show, Sitcom
- 2013 - 2014
- BBC Radio 4
- 10 (2 series)
- Kerry Godliman, Ben Abell, Melissa Bury, David Pusey, Bridget Christie, Lucy Briers, Rosie Cavaliero, Nicholas Le Prevost and Dominic Frisby
- Kerry Godliman and David Pusey
- Paul Russell
Kerry Godliman is a married mother of two, a stand-up comedian and has two children. Her life can only properly function with her daily list - if she didn't compile this vital list, her life would simply fall apart.
Each week, this series looks at a different list and delves into Kerry's madcap world by looking at various elements of that week's list in sketches, narrative and stand-up.
Joining Kerry is her husband Ben (played by her real husband Ben Abell) and her five year old daughter Elsie (played by Melissa Bury) together with a range of bizarre characters - including an enthusiastic council environment worker, some disgruntled satsumas, a bored therapist, a Fairy Jeanmother and a very keen gym instructor.
Any busy parent who's ever compiled a list of their own will relate to Kerry Godliman's incident filled world.
- First broadcast
- Monday 29th April 2013 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 3rd November 2014 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 16th July 2018 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra