A competition to find funny jokes from this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival has been won by Masai Graham. Here are the top 10:
1. "I thought the word 'Caesarean' began with the letter 'S' but when I looked in the dictionary, it was in the 'C' section." - Masai Graham
2. "My therapist told me, 'A problem shared, is a hundred quid'." - Ivor Dembina
3. "Me and my ex were into role play. I'd pretend to be James Bond and she's pretend she still loved me." - Tom Mayhew
4. "The roman emperor's wife hates playing hide and seek because wherever she goes Julius Caesar." - Adele Cliff
5. "Marvin Gaye used to keep a sheep in my vineyard. He'd herd it through the grapevine." - Leo Kearse
6. "Getting a caesarian is dangerous in Russia. If they open you up and find a little girl, they open her up to see if there's another." - Ben Clover
7. "My grandparents were married for forty years, but everything took longer back then." - Will Mars
8. "I think Chewbacca is French because he understands English but refuses to speak it." - Sameer Katz
9. "I don't know what you call a small spillage from a pen but I have an inkling." - Richard Pulsford
10. "People say zoos are inhumane. But that's because they're for animals." - Sameer Katz
The competition, titled (some guy called) DAVE Joke of the Fringe 2021, was organised by comedian Will Mars. He explains: "The broadcaster, Dave, has supported comedians at the Fringe for many years with their annual search for the best one-liner from the festival. This year their team of joke spotters were not in attendance and so I decided to cast a light on the hard working comics of the Fringe by keeping their traditional joke competition alive."
The winner was decided on Saturday (21st August) by a man called Dave, who Mars found on the Royal Mile...