Following their award-winning show Enter The Dragons, A&E Comedy return with a surreal and darkly hilarious brouhaha directed by Cal McCrystal. These coven-ready weird sisters will be brewing a cautionary tale for our time as they ask who really holds the power in a world where the witches are hunting and predators have become the prey. Winner of Best Show at Brighton Fringe 2017. Guardian top pick at Edinburgh Fringe 2018 for Enter The Dragons. ***** (FunnyWomen.com). ***** (BroadwayBaby.com). ***** (Skinny). 'Totally unapologetic, brilliantly outrageous' ***** (ThreeWeeks). 'Gleefully improper fun' (Guardian).
Share this show
- The Fountain: Abigail Dooley and Emma Edwards: interview
- To Do List: 50 unmissable shows at the 2019 Fringe
- Voice Magazine: Interview: Witch Hunt
- Female First: The female stories you need to hear at Edinburgh Fringe
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Witch Hunt
- Broadway World: Witch Hunt comes to Fringe From A&E Comedy
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Witch Hunt at Pleasance Dome
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.