Enter the Dragons is a riotous, surreal odyssey exploring the pressures facing women as they age. Described as the WI run by The Mighty Boosh. Expect fantastical characters, ridiculous puppetry and extreme wigs. A knock-out combination of joy and dissent which gives ageing a good kick up the arse. Bobby winner Best Show Brighton Fringe 2017. 'They marry hilarity and sincerity with remarkable precision' ***** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Utterly hilarious, simply ingenious' **** (TheReviewsHub.com). 'Abigail Dooley and Emma Edwards are a brilliant comedy coupling: sharp as a witch's nose, sparkly as Cinderella's slippers. A fabulously entertaining evening' (Total Theatre).
Share this show
- The Skinny
- The List
- The Wee Review
- The Guardian
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: The worst thing you've done at a festival?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- The Skinny: Female acts on character comedy
- The List: Fringe female comedy duos: Enter the Dragons
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Emma Edwards and Abigail Dooley
|Abigail Dooley||Ensemble Actor|
|Emma Edwards||Ensemble Actor|