Best Show Nominee, Edinburgh Comedy Awards 2016. Best Show Winner, Sydney Comedy Festival 2017. Top 3 Best Reviewed Comedy Shows, Edinburgh Fringe 2017. As heard on The Bugle. Tom spent 2018 hosting his own late-night satirical TV show, Tonightly with Tom Ballard, and watching the neo-liberal order continue to destroy our collective future. Now he's written some very funny jokes about all that and he wants to sell them to you for money because that's what capitalism demands. 'Hilarious from start to finish... absolutely flawless' ***** (Advertiser, Adelaide). ****½ (Herald Sun). **** (Scotsman).
Share this show
- Blizzard Comedy: 8 white dues worth seeing at the 2019 Fringe
- Chortle: Tom Ballard recalls his most memorable gigs
- Chortle: What's the most disgusting fart you ever did in public?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- Punchline UK: Impertinent questions for Tom Ballard
- The List: Tom Ballard interview
- The Wee Review: Best Australian comics at the Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.