Inside my skin is a rattling beast and when I breathe my last it will emerge. Free me from the enemy within. This is a show about fear, self-acceptance and bones. 'A feast for any comedy lover who has a taste for the strange and absurd' **** (Skinny). 'The genius and confidence of Kitson and with the poetic linguistics of Dylan Moran. There's something very special about Sean Morley' ****1/2 (ShortCom.co.uk).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Si Hawkins' Fringe Aftermath
- British Comedy Guide: Malcolm Hardee Awards 2019 nominations
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- 2Northdown: Our top ten picks of week 2 at the Fringe 2019
- Time Out: Fringe 2019: 12 best comedy shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.