A debut show from a comedian who was born with Poland Syndrome making him lopsided with a misshapen hand. Following life-changing surgery, he has toes for fingers on his left hand and in this unflinchingly honest show, he examines body image, mental health and being disabled in an image-obsessed world. An hour of anarchic storytelling and acidic punchlines exploring how he has learnt to roll with the hand life dealt him and draw humour from what we are told is humourless. 'Heart-wrenchingly moving and unquestionably funny... I defy anyone not to be enthralled' (Evening Standard).
Share this show
- The Skinny
- Broadway Baby
- The List
- Number 9
- Chortle: Have you ever been called a nickname you didn't like?
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- British Comedy Guide: Olaf Falafel wins Dave's Joke of the Fringe
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Chortle: Who was the biggest prick at your school?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Chortle: What's the most disgusting fart you ever did in public?
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Chortle: Who are your favourite ghosts, real or fictional?
- Broadway World: Richard Stott Q&A
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Richard Stott: Right Hand Man
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- Beyond The Joke: Rarely asked questions - Richard Stott
- The List: Richard Stott interview
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.