Seeing herself in someone else's reflection highlights honest thoughts Rachel only admits to herself in the middle of the night. Or on stage. Is she ever truly present in the moment? Sometimes it takes a little darkness to shine a light on the truth. A new show from the award-winning comedian behind It's No Job For A Nice Jewish Girl. Winner of Best Comedy at the Greater Manchester Fringe 2017. **** (FunnyWomen.com). 'Very, very funny' (Jewish Chronicle). 'Tight writing, sharp performance and a beautifully zany imagination' (BrightonSource.co.uk). As heard on BBC Radio London.
Share this show
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: If your house was on fire, what would you leave behind?
- Chortle: Who are your favourite ghosts, real or fictional?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.