Storytelling starring Olaf Falafel performed on the following days in August 2019...
Surrealist comedian, author, illustrator and Fringe favourite Olaf Falafel presents his latest book It's One Giant Leek For Mankind. Inspired by the 50th anniversary of the historic 1969 moon landing, this hilarious silly show is packed full of jokes, farts, drawing, moon baboons and oversized vegetables! 'Brilliantly funny!' (Tim Peake, astronaut).
Share this show
- The Telegraph: Culture of victimhood and PC is destroying comedy
- Spiked: Even puns are offensive now
- Blizzard Comedy: We have some thoughts about that award-winning joke
- The Guardian: Jokes about Tourette's can be funny, but most aren't
- Chortle: Noel James claims he told gag before Olaf Falalel
- British Comedy Guide: Olaf Falafel wins Dave's Joke of the Fringe
- BBC: Tourette's charity want apology over award-winning joke
- The Sunday Post: Q&A: Olaf Falafel
- Chortle: 10x10: Ten shows to celebrate the Moon landings
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.