Stand-up show starring Leo Kearse performed on the following days in August 2019...
Leo's previous show Right-Wing Comedian was banned from venues following allegations of transphobia, despite being written with a transwoman he dated. His new show is a candid account of sex and censorship, ripping into political correctness, environmentalists and 'wokeness'. But most of all the Scottish Comedian of the Year 2017/18 is shockingly funny. Not for people who sign online petitions. As seen on BBC at the Edinburgh Festivals and the Comedy Store. 'Kearse is seriously good. Quick, funny, smart and to the point... Hilarious' (Scotsman). 'A giant of the art' (Chortle.co.uk). 'Genuinely offensive... A traumatic experience' (TheNationalStudent.com).
A triumphant hour of outrageous and dark jokes, not pushing but gleefully running straight through the boundaries of taste and acceptability in today's "woke" culture.
Share this show
- The Guardian: Is right-wing comedy on the rise?
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- The Spectator: Right-wing comics are bringing variety back to Fringe
- i Newspaper: Is stand-up too woke and ruining things for audiences?
- Chortle: Leo Kearse recalls his most memorable gigs
- The Herald: Why comedy is turning conservative
- Moody Comedy: Leo Kearse: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Leo Kearse
- The Edinburgh Reporter: Fringe 2019 - Leo Kearse: Transgressive
- Entertainment Focus: Fringe 2019 to showcase comedy and talk show talent
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.