Blam blam! The critically acclaimed idiot returns with a brand-new hour of extraordinary daft-hearted comedy, following a complete sell out at last year's Fringe. 'Freewheeling escapism... a joy' ***** (Fest). 'A hit' **** (Times). 'Impeccably choreographed, giddily inventive, turbo-charged hour' **** (Telegraph). 'Killer gags... glorious idiocy' **** (Guardian).
Share this show
- The Fountain: John-Luke Roberts interview
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: John-Luke Roberts
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide's top tips
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Broadway World: John-Luke Roberts Q&A
- British Comedy Guide: John Luke-Roberts on irritating show titles and colourful moustaches
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.