James Barr, as seen asking Justin Bieber about his penis (MTV, host of award-winning comedy podcast A Gay and A NonGay) in a hilarious and increasingly desperate attempt to find a boyfriend. You'll never look at an avocado the same way again. 2019 dating is a disaster. James Tinder-style swipes the audience to meet 'The One'; it could be you! 'Rip-roaringly funny and ridiculously relatable' (Heat). 'A riotous no-holds-barred guide to 21st-century dating as a gay man. Unapologetically honest and brilliantly hilarious, an absolute triumph' (Sun).
Share this show
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- Chortle: James Barr picks his comedy favourites
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with James Barr
- British Comedy Guide: James Barr interview
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- Broadway World: James Barr Q&A
- Female First: My favourite comedian by James Barr
- Broadway World: James Barr brings his debut show to Edinburgh
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.