Harriet (BBC Three, BBC at the Edinburgh Festivals, BBC Radio 4 Extra, BBC Radio - Knock Knock, BBC - Ouch!, Absolute Radio) loves dinosaurs. You probably do too, so come and dip your body in her very large catacomb of chaos. Whatever happens - dinosaurs and ditties are a guarantee. 'Harriet Dyer was one of the stand-out superstars for me of this years Edinburgh Fringe. She's insightful, unique, peerless, extraordinary and... well, maybe a little unhinged' (4 Extra Stands Up, BBC Radio 4 Extra).
Share this show
- Chortle: What is your favourite flat thing?
- Chortle: Who was the biggest prick at your school?
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Funny Women: Funny women picks of the Edinburgh Fringe
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Harriet Dyer
- The National Student: 10 up-and-coming comedians to check out at the Fringe
- ThreeWeeks: Harriet Dyer: The Dinosaur Show interview
- The List: New Fringe shows for 2019 we're excited about
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
- Moody Comedy: Harriet Dyer: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.