Stand-up show / multimedia starring Darren Walsh performed on the following days in August 2019...
272: The Free Sisters
Room: Maggie's Front Room
Like puns? Think you've seen it Orwell before? Well gammon check this out. Join Darren (ITV's Out There, BBC Edinburgh Presents, UK's first Pun Champion, Winner of Dave's Joke of the Edinburgh Fringe, Winner of Best Joke, Leicester Comedy Festival Awards 2019) on the farm for a pun-packed adaptation of George Orwell's famous novel. Show filled with video sketches, one-liners, jingles and general nonsense. 'Punbelievable!' ***** (Mirror). **** (Sunday Express). **** (EdFestMag.com). 'Unstoppable tsunami of stupid puns' (Chortle.co.uk). 'A tall guy with a big talent for short jokes' (Stage). (Don't come if you don't like puns).
Share this show
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2019: the 10 best jokes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by DarrenWalshPuns
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.