Multimedia / music starring Caitlin Cook performed on the following days in August 2019...
27: Just The Tonic at The Grassmarket Centre
Room: Just The Meeting Room
Since she was seventeen, Caitlin Cook has lived by a code: if something scares her, she has to do it. Or, as she says, 'It's better to face your fears than fear your face.' Not your conventional stand-up, Cook masterfully combines witty one-liners and scintillating storytelling with hilariously irreverent musical comedy and projected visuals to demonstrate why asking yourself, 'What's the worst that could happen?' isn't the worst way to make things happen. Join this LA-born, NYC-based, Oxford-educated, hyphen-addicted raconteur for a raucous hour of comedy, music and bathroom graffiti to find out why.
Share this show
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Chortle: If you could be any sitcom character, which one?
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Comedy To Watch: Caitlin Cook interview
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- Chortle: Which conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
- Chortle: Using comedy to overcome trauma
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- Moody Comedy: Caitlin Cook: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by thecaitlincook
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.