An improvised comedy adventure with this 'master of audience interaction' (Huffington Post) as he raids the library of his fantastical imagination to create thrillers, romances, ghost stories and more original freewheeling tales that've never been told before and never will be again. 'Wonderfully improvised riffs showcasing his impressive spontaneity and sharp tongue' (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine). 'On flights of fancy, he pushes ideas to extremes and displays a crackling, spontaneous energy in which we're swept up' (Fest). 'His hit rate is impressive, while his in-the-moment style creates a buzz of excitement in the room' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- The Jewish Chronicle: Nine must-sees at this year's Edinburgh Fringe
- Chortle: Ben Van Der Velde picks his comedy favourites
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by benvandervelde
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.