Comedy performed on the following days in August 2018...
23: Pleasance Dome
The legendary terpsichorean twosome make their Edinburgh Fringe debut. If it is true that every story needs plot and narrative, it is fortunate indeed that this has both, which means if you're looking for a tale, one that includes the story telling devices of plottery and narrativery, then this one could be just for you. There'll be props and, oh yes, quite a lot of music and then of course there are the sandals, oh those sandals. 'Absolutely hilarious' (Viz). 'Mad, anarchic triumph of stupidity over style' (Guardian). 'Spectacularly funny' (Time Out).
Share this show
- The Scotsman: 10 comedy shows you must see
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Raymond & Mr Timpkins
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Theatre Weekly: Pick of the Fringe 2018 (comedy part 1)
- Moody Comedy: The Raymond & Mr Timpkins Revue: interview
- Chortle: Ten comics returning to the Fringe after a long absence
- Chortle: Ten comics at the Fringe for the first time in a while
- Voice Magazine: Interview with The Raymond and Mr Timpkins Revue
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: The Raymond & Mr Timpkins Revue
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Raymond & Mr Timpkins
- British Comedy Guide: First Gig, Worst Gig: Raymond and Mr Timpkins
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by raymondtimpkins