Award-winning cabaret star and the UK's most successful juggler, Mat Ricardo, had a problem - after a 30-year career as the go-to guy for jaw-dropping dexterity, he'd run out of new tricks. So he did something stupid. He bet everyone in the world that he could learn any trick they could think of. This is a one-man variety show - world-class juggling, magic and illusion, escapology, sleight of hand, knife-throwing, stand-up comedy, feats of strength, demonstrations of dexterity and the only good trick that exists with a fidget spinner. 'Brilliant' ***** (Herald). 'Captivating' (Scotsman).
Share this show
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: Mat Ricardo picks his comedy favourites
- Chortle: What's the most you have put into a Free Fringe bucket?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches #1
- Chortle: The weirdest thing in found in your free Fringe bucket?