Brand-new stand-up show from multi award-winning Patrick Monahan who compares life as an Irish/Iranian teenager in the 90s to today. As identity cards and Cool Britannia were being introduced, Monahan found himself on the periphery as a teenager - trying to blend in but ending up with all the other ethnic groups. 'His tales of being an immigrant to Britain are thought-provoking yet hilarious, he loves his audience and they love him back. Patrick is a Fringe Legend and it's easy to see why' **** (Mirror). 'He really hits the mark... great depth' **** (BroadwayBaby.com).
Share this show
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Patrick Monahan
- Daily Record: Fringe best jokes from the last 10 years
- The Wee Review: Fringe preview: Gilded Balloon
- The Scotsman: Six Fringe shows targeting Brexit
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Patrick Monahan - Rewind Selector 90s