Sir Michael Caine Award-winning writer and comedian's new one-man theatre show - a perfect love story in a swimming pool. It's deep. Heather is the love of Nathan's life. She's obsessed with swimming, Tarot and the 80s film Big. If perfect love is a dream, then we can make the dream world a reality. 'A human adventure that is drenched in hilarity. Brilliantly funny and insightful, creative and like someone has filled a tasty doughnut story with comedy jam' ***** (AudienceClub.com).
Share this show
- John Fleming's Blog: Edinburgh Fringe day 23
- FringePig: Poo-pooing the thesps
- Chortle: Nathan Cassidy's perfect playlist
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- Nathan Cassidy
- Broadway Baby: #EdFringe17: Nathan Cassidy
- Mumble Comedy: Nathan Cassidy interview