The Anarchist Cook returns with another demonstration of resourcefulness, innovation and absurdity. If you like food then you'll like this. New material, new methods and a whole new menu; and of course, you get to taste it all at the end. Sell-out shows 2015 and 2016. Spirit of the Fringe Award Winner 2015. 'A genius... he is the friendly face of anarchy, the anarchic face of food and the foodie face of comedy' (Scotland on Sunday).
Share this page
- British Comedy Guide: George Egg: Pigeon Breast with Creamed potato and a Beef and Dandelion sauce
- Voice Magazine: Interview with George Egg
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2017: Top acts choose their comedy picks
- The Skinny: Fringe 2017: food & drink Shows
- The Wee Review: Fringe preview: Gilded Balloon
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A- George Egg