BBC Radio 4's multi award-winner Viv Groskop presents Be More Margo, the follow-up to her sold-out five-star 2015 debut. This is a show about snobbery, class, Britishness and The Good Life, fuelled entirely by gin. Should we be classless now that we're 'all in it together'? Or is it time to assert our inner reactionary and Be More Margo? 'Very funny' (Omid Djalili). 'My favourite new act' (Lucy Porter). 'Superb. At the top of her game as a stand-up. Five stars' (EdinburghFestival.org). 'Genial, playful, engaging fun' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- InStyle: 5 things I've learnt from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- The Guardian: Comedians on meeting their hecklers
- The Guardian: Fringe performers swept up in 2016 political whirlwind
- The List: Interview: Viv Groskop
- WOW247: Can Brexit be funny?