Winner of the 2015 Malcolm Hardee Award for Comic Originality, Michael Brunström (The Human Loire, The Golden Age of Steam), presents his strangest show yet: an ambitious Suffolk artist transforms himself into a hay wagon. Join English landscape painter John Constable (1776-1837) as he creates his 1821 masterpiece The Hay Wain through a series of surrealist sketches. 'This is a strange and wonderful hour... I absolutely loved it' **** (Scotsman). 'Big, bold and dumb' (Chortle.co.uk). 'What the...?' (Metro). 'Wonderfully absurd' (LondonIsFunny.com). 'A proper weirdo' (Time Out). 'Unique among modern comedians' (Laugh Out London).
Share this show
- Laugh Out London: Laugh Out London's Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards 2016
- Short Com: Michael Brunstrom: five astonishing alternative shows
- The Scotsman: Kate Copstick's festival diary
- Laugh Out London: 15 pay-what-you-want comedy shows for Fringe 2016
- Laugh Out London: Michael Brunstrom: Edinburgh Fringe 2016 interview