Holly's special, she knows it... but when will everyone else catch on?! The loud voice of Generation Y wants it all, without doing anything to get it. 'A proper mad comedian' (Stewart Lee's Fringe Recommendation 2015). A gloriously silly woman with a warped mind and a cheerful disregard for shame.' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Hilarious... Burn is an irresistible performer .... her writing is strong too, packed with deliciously surreal details...' (Independent). James Acaster's Top Comedy Picks 2015. 'One of my favourite acts to watch ever' (Guardian). 'Turns stand-up on its head. **** (ToDoList.org.uk).
Share this page
- Voice Magazine
- Funny Women
- (3.6 stars) Bouquets & Brickbats
- Fest Mag
- The Skinny
- Fringe Biscuit
- Broadway Baby
- Fresh Air: Interview: Holly Burn - I Am Special
- Chortle: Holly Burn recalls her most memorable gigs
- British Comedy Guide: Holly Burn: Fringe Expectations Vs. Realities
- Hit the Floor Magazine: 10 of our favourite posters from this year's Fringe
- WOW247: Who's representing your city at the Edinburgh Fringe?
- I Talk Telly: I talk to: Holly Burn
- Laugh Out London: 20 sketch & Fringe character comedy recommendations