One of Britain's most celebrated impressionists (The Big Impression, Live at the Apollo, Tonight at the Palladium) returns to Edinburgh for a twelfth year, with an hour of unfeasibly accurate impersonations. Alistair McGowan will cover some of the biggest names and most recognisable voices in sport, entertainment and politics including Wimbledon champion and new dad Andy Murray, comedian John Bishop and football's man of the moment Harry Kane, as well as delivering brand-new comedy in his own voice. Warning: May contain puns.
Share this show
- i Newspaper: Alistair McGowan on swapping impressions for the piano
- The Guardian: How I made an impression on McGowan and Bremner
- The Sunday Times: Political comedy isn't dead
- The Herald: Comedy is still king, but with less attendants
- The Telegraph: The 50 best shows to see at the 2016 Edinburgh Festival