Stand-up show performed on the following days in August 2015...
Anarchic annual two-hour charity show celebrating the late Godfather of Alternative Comedy. Running since 2005. Three awards, oodles of bizarre and/or sometimes offensive acts. The Greatest Show on Legs. The Scottish National Russian Egg Roulette Championship. Some nudity. Some swearing. A lot of laughs. New Fringe legends created in memory of a Fringe legend.
Share this show
- John Fleming's Blog: Awards and a very offensive act at the Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: Kate Copstick's nightmare last night at the Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Malcolm Hardee Award 2015 nominees
- John Fleming's Blog: PBH Free Fringe act sacrificed
- John Fleming's Blog: The trauma of a 5* review & why I don't like fauning
- John Fleming's Blog: Comedian and comedy critic in fist fight at Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: When is a cunning stunt not cunning?
- John Fleming's Blog: Edinburgh Fringe myths and Lou Reed
- John Fleming's Blog: Cunning Stunt obsessed comic steals three awards
- John Fleming's Blog: Malcolm Hardee - 10 years dead & his Awards are working
- John Fleming's Blog: How do you win an Cunning Stunt Award?