It's Only Words is a first for the Edinburgh Fringe - a comedy show in Chinese for people who don't speak any Chinese at all! This unique debut from comedian Louise Reay is based on the idea that only 7% of communication is verbal. Come and experiment with the remaining 93%! You'll understand it, but you won't know why. It's Only Words plays with the audience's preconceptions about humanity and communication through a mix of clowning and stand up. 'Such a natural clown' (Doctor Brown). 'A beautiful, Chinese nutty professor' (Adam Taffler).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Louise Reay answers 10 Edinburgh Fringe Questions
- John Fleming's Blog: Why I am named in the Daily Star today
- Mumble Comedy: Previews: Edinburgh Fringe 2015
- Fest Mag: No Hablo Ingles
- The List: Sell us your festival show in 50 Words