Status report Page 5,899

Quote: Tuumble @ 16th February 2016, 10:34 PM GMT

I'm an infrequent poster on here these days but I thought I'd just let those who remember me know that I have just got engaged.

Very happy :)

Great news
Very happy for you

Quote: Chappers @ 20th February 2016, 8:23 PM GMT

I didn't know Danny was standing.

Another of your hilarious corny pun "jokes" >_<

Off to see the doctor (again) for a cardiogram because I'm feeling very tired for the Last three weeks and sometimes getting a bit dizzy. "Cor blimey, I'm not half nervous.." :(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 11:04 AM GMT

Off to see the doctor (again) for a cardiogram because I'm feeling very tired for the Last three weeks and sometimes getting a bit dizzy. "Cor blimey, I'm not half nervous.." :(

Oh dear, well the best of luck - am tired all the time, but put that down to age, all the pills I am on and looking after my wife. Have had so many tests for the tiredness I have lost track of all of them over the last 10 years or so; but apparently I am in reasonable health. Unimpressed

Might be time for a new job. Current one is getting to stressful and frustrating. I really like the people I work with internally - but the stress and frustration from external ones are starting to outway that a bit.
No Idea what else I want to do , let alone what I could do.
Rant over

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 11:04 AM GMT

The cardiogram was ok...the mystery goes on. :S

Phew!

From your symptoms, I think you may be pregnant.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 12:18 PM GMT

It does Gordon, it does - believe me. As I said I have had just about every test at various hospital departments over the last 10 years or so and it was never resolved.

Now it's just a way of life. :(

And so I am a medical mystery - I can now bore the pants off anyone about my medical problems. Laughing out loud

I put everything down to depression - nearly everybody in (my) world seems to suffer from it.

Quote: keewik @ 23rd February 2016, 1:42 PM GMT

I put everything down to depression - nearly everybody in (my) world seems to suffer from it.

Yes, thought about that too. And to be honest, I was suffering from burn out syndrom about five years ago. Maybe I have overdone things again lately.
But my latest blood test showed a slightly high potassium rate. Could be part of the explanation.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd February 2016, 1:28 PM GMT

I can now bore the pants off anyone about my medical problems. Laughing out loud

...or just by talking about anything. :P

Yes, and over the years I have been on various ADs, but everyone of them seemed to make me feel worse, so now don't take any.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 2:15 PM GMT

...or just by talking about anything. :P

I see, I get the picture. Unimpressed

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd February 2016, 2:31 PM GMT

Yes, and over the years I have been on various ADs, but everyone of them seemed to make me feel worse, so now don't take any.

Don't get me wrong but you've reached a certain age...isn't it normal to feel tired when you're 70+? Whereas I'm in my late 30s, I really shouldn't feel like a dying buffalo.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd February 2016, 2:31 PM GMT

Don't get me wrong but you've reached a certain age...isn't it normal to feel tired when you're 70+? Whereas I'm in my late 30s, I really shouldn't feel like a dying buffalo.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 2:45 PM GMT

At least I don't repeat myself. We only have your word for it that you are 30+, and so I am wondering............... Unimpressed

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd February 2016, 12:18 PM GMT

Well if you will do stupid things like Triathlons what do you expect?

I'm not surprised.

(Promises himself not to meet Keewik even though he has a thing about Scottish accents)

Quote: reds @ 23rd February 2016, 11:27 AM GMT

I really like the people I work with internally.

Are you a surgeon?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd February 2016, 6:11 PM GMT

Are you a surgeon?

Nope.

On another note: cheese flavoured microwave popcorn and white wine is ok for dinner right?