Status report Page 5,604

Ben went bowling today. Apart from getting two strikes in a row he was pretty useless.

Did you remember to lick the ball first?

(Al Murray looks slightly amused.)

Quite a few years ago I was coming out of a Wales v Ireland match at the, then, Arms Park when I suddenly realised that my feet weren't on the ground! Those of you that have met me will know that this must have been something!

I saw I was headed for a lamppost and I clung onto it for all I was worth until the surge passed. And this at an orderly rugby match.

Very frightening.

So, what does it mean when a member of the audience starts vomiting all over the place when you're singing? Is this a sign I should give up? Or was the drama I'd written, so powerful that she was overcome? :O

Quote: Hannah G @ 12th April 2014, 11:50 AM BST

Oh flippin botherness :(
It was so beautiful yesterday and now it's gone really shitty again

Do you read them Billwill?? :O
Will you do me pleeease? If you can :)
Can you actually read them over the internet??

No sorry I don't/cant' do Tarot readings.

I just like having a Tarot pack.

Another busy Sunday beckons for Ben. Although, he's still in bed so maybe he's not that busy.

Quote: Ben @ 13th April 2014, 9:14 AM BST

Another busy Sunday beckons for Ben. Although, he's still in bed so maybe he's not that busy.

I guess you overslept; you should be in the London Marathon, which has already started.

>_<

Is not looking forward to the few weeks. Next two weekends are long one in Australia which means I have four days this week to work that would usually take five days and three days next week to do all the work that normally takes three and a bit at least.

Do you think anyone will mind if I cancel Easter?

Quote: reds @ 13th April 2014, 1:25 PM BST

Is not looking forward to the few weeks. Next two weekends are long one in Australia which means I have four days this week to work that would usually take five days and three days next week to do all the work that normally takes three and a bit at least.

Do you think anyone will mind if I cancel Easter?

Jesus would.

Cadburys would

Angry

Anyone else get sleep paralysis? I get it all the time and it scares me, even though I know exactly what it is now. The first time I got it I thought I was dying. If my breathing is impaired it is doubly frightening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis

I don't get any of the hallucinations, thank God.

it's like reverse sleep walking

Yep I get it, but also no hallucinations.
Although I only get it after nightmares, so I'm still scared from that when I wake up and can't move.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 9:22 PM BST

Anyone else get sleep paralysis? I get it all the time and it scares me, even though I know exactly what it is now. The first time I got it I thought I was dying. If my breathing is impaired it is doubly frightening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis

I don't get any of the hallucinations, thank God.

Happened to me once or twice. Creepy but the ability to move returns after a second or two.
Lying there flat on my face in My own drool unable to move is not very nice.

Quote: zooo @ 13th April 2014, 9:45 PM BST

Yep I get it, but also no hallucinations.
Although I only get it after nightmares, so I'm still scared from that when I wake up and can't move.

SHH a clown might be reading this and then they'll sneak in your room at night and lick your face.

So Gordon how was your dinner with Julius Assange?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th April 2014, 9:53 PM BST

Happened to me once or twice. Creepy but the ability to move returns after a second or two.
Lying there flat on my face in My own drool unable to move is not very nice.

Did you atleast get bought dinner.....