Status report Page 4,967

Quote: Lee @ January 12 2013, 1:02 PM GMT

As long as they're not made with real monkeys!

"grizzly beaaaaar underweaarrrr"

Bored....
Having to do all my paperwork (some 20 months old), to get my Tax Return done by the end of January. :(

Sore arm is killing me. Belated New Year resolution - I will learn to be ambidextrous.

Quote: keewik @ January 13 2013, 9:02 PM GMT

Sore arm is killing me. Belated New Year resolution - I will learn to shoot up between my toes

How lardy dar

Quote: billwill @ January 13 2013, 8:17 PM GMT

Bored....
Having to do all my paperwork (some 20 months old), to get my Tax Return done by the end of January. :( tutankahmun got my tax code wrong when he paid me for the pyramid server

Reedited by a scoundrerl

Bill you is old

Quote: billwill @ January 13 2013, 8:17 PM GMT

Bored....
Having to do all my paperwork (some 20 months old), to get my Tax Return done by the end of January. :( tutankahmun got my tax code wrong when he paid me for the pyramid server

Reedited by a scoundrerl

Bill you is old

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ January 13 2013, 9:24 PM GMT

How lardy dar

P.S. I was born up a close ( more or less since it was Govan)

It's filthy outside. Plus the cat had the night out because she buggered off and refused to come in despite how cold it was. I had the last laugh this morning when she came back this morning and broke her neck to get back into the warmth.

Why no catflap? Would random cats come through it?

Aside from my pyjamas, I'm not a flap person. Plus there's an emergency box in the shed for her.

Quote: billwill @ January 11 2013, 9:34 PM GMT

You had best re-write your CV as an "office management troubleshooter & sorter-outer" or you might get a bad reputation as a job hopper.

I've been here 1.5 years... I think it's not too bad.

Back in wills day you bought your employees at the londinium slave markets

Quote: chipolata @ January 14 2013, 11:19 AM GMT

Aside from my pyjamas, I'm not a flap person. Plus there's an emergency box in the shed for her.

I don't like noisy post flaps.

Tea?

Quote: Lee @ January 14 2013, 12:03 PM GMT

I don't like noisy post flaps.

Mine's very quiet. Letters whisper through.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 14 2013, 12:42 PM GMT

Tea?

If your brewing I'll have a cup.