Status report Page 4,238

Quote: DaButt @ January 27 2012, 2:09 AM GMT

Google Street View cars were apparently in the area last year but they apparently stopped at the gate to my neighborhood even though it was wide open. Looks like I'm stuck with fuzzy, brown, low-res imagery of my house from 2008. :(

Because they heard the people who lived there were gun-happy types who shoot a postman if he comes to the door and therefore anyone taking photos of their houses?

;)

('Wilderness Oak' is an ace name by the way.)

PASSED MY DRIVING TEST. Yep.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wow...Well done :)

Ta. :) First time and I only got five minors and I cannot believe it.

You are clearly the all powerful queen of driving.
Do you have a car/are you going to get a car/borrow your mum's car/other alternatives?

Well not yet. But we weren't sure I would pass (my brother failed yesterday...) so I guess we'll talk about it once my parents are home. I'm sat home alone trying to decie what to do with myself right now. I have reading to do but...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 27 2012, 11:44 AM GMT

Congrats!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 27 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

Well not yet.

Try and get driving out and about as soon as you can, that's when you really 'learn', so different from the lessons, have you been out driving with someone there in the passenger seat before?

The instructor is always in the passenger seat, but not other than her. I've had my mum in the back of the car during a lesson but yeah.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 27 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

(my brother failed yesterday...)

Aw.

Well done Scats. You've reminded me, I really must start practising more and procrastinating less.

YAY SCATTERS!!!!!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 27 2012, 11:44 AM GMT

Woohoo! Well done lady. Put another massive tick in the life box.

Just be wary if Mum and Dad try and buy you a car, you might end up as an unpaid minicab for the rest of your life.

At least she'd have a free car!