Status report Page 4,231

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 24 2012, 9:47 PM GMT

:( Console Hug

Console :) Hug

Sorry about your bit of a mess AJGO. Renting in London is tough (and expensive).

I am on day 24 of no alcohol. Think I've finally got over the cravings.

Thanks Ellie.

Do you have a time frame you want to get to, or are you seeing how long you can go?

Wanted to just do January to start with - finish line is in sight now though and I'm wondering if I can go further.

AJ, have you had a look along the East London Line? The stations go out as far as Crystal Palace and even Croydon. I know it sounds far away, but it's quite a whizzy little train and it goes to Whitechapel and Highbury where you can change onto a tube line.

The other option is that there are charity housing organisations that can you put you in a flatshare - but I'm not sure about pets.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 24 2012, 10:13 PM GMT

Sorry about your bit of a mess AJGO. Renting in London is tough (and expensive).

I am on day 24 of no alcohol. Think I've finally got over the cravings.

http://www.myspace.com/video/sir-stephen-muckle/father-ted-father-jack-gives-up-alcohol/37660889

240 frames lip sync'd. On Fire tonight.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

AJ, have you had a look along the East London Line? The stations go out as far as Crystal Palace and even Croydon. I know it sounds far away, but it's quite a whizzy little train and it goes to Whitechapel and Highbury where you can change onto a tube line.

The other option is that there are charity housing organisations that can you put you in a flatshare - but I'm not sure about pets.

Flat shares perse ain't bad I lived in them for years.

Some times the other tenants knew I was there....

But seriously not a bad option.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 24 2012, 10:20 PM GMT

Wanted to just do January to start with - finish line is in sight now though and I'm wondering if I can go further.

Well done you. Suppose you could have an amazing celebration every first of every month then not drink for the rest?!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

Ta, will check it out. Cat has to come with though, don't want to be responsible for her ripping someone else's face off

Quote: Gavin @ January 24 2012, 10:27 PM GMT

240 frames lip sync'd. On Fire tonight.

Sorry, proper hogging status report today- Whoo Gavin!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 24 2012, 9:47 PM GMT

That is like my worst nightmare I'm afraid. :$ I'd die of embarrassment.

He could send balloons and then nobody would notice.

Quote: sootyj @ January 24 2012, 10:27 PM GMT

Flat shares perse ain't bad I lived in them for years.

Some times the other tenants knew I was there....

But seriously not a bad option.

Been looking at them too, have always lived in flat shares. My life would be so much nicer if I didn't hate other people so much.

I hated all my flat shares with the exception of my last one.

My dog is awaiting the dog school van while cuddled up to me in MY blanket. Meanwhile, I have a stupid amount of tappy tapping to do.

Chip's at an eerily empty business park today. He likes the post-appocalyptic feel and would gladly hole up in one of the deserted units.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 8:20 AM GMT

I hated all my flat share with the exception of my last one.

I've spent the past 21 years sharing with people I don't get on with, but enough about the wife and kids Whistling nnocently

I like things a certain way, my privacy, and being able to choose my own things in life even if it is as small as a brand of teabags.

The first two women I lived with were nutters. The next house of women were bitchy, and then I lived with guys and we had one guy who was creepy and violent. After he left it was fine but now I don't live with them.