Status report Page 3,941

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 31 2011, 9:27 AM BST

We finally have Outnumbered airing over here. My husband and I sat and watched it uninterrupted. At the end, we decided that the parents have got it pretty easy.

True. All their kids are lovely. Although it took a tiny bit longer for Ben to grow on me.

Quote: dellas @ July 31 2011, 9:46 AM BST

:( Agree with total bastard sky, however living with bloke with man-flu is so destructive, he is SO grumpy I am fed up, shed a few tears regarding his nasty comments.
Totally alone and miserable and bound to catch the bastard.

Maybe when Manflu has the same status as AIDs our crys for help will have been answered.

I bought this from a car boot sale for 30p. Bargain.

I learned this week that Savile only has one L.
I was ASTOUNDED. Have been thinking it wrong my whole life.

I spelled it wrong only five minutes ago.

Wrongly... tut, tut.

Watching new neighbors move in two doors down from us. This is going to get real interesting. We have redneck hillbillies next door to us that are very, very racist. The new people are black with about 5 or 6 little screaming kids. *sigh*

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 31 2011, 3:11 PM BST

Watching new neighbors move in two doors down from us. This is going to get real interesting. We have redneck hillbillies next door to us that are very, very racist. The new people are black with about 5 or 6 little screaming kids. *sigh*

You mean real rednecks, from the South?

Not quite Deliverance, but pretty damned close.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 31 2011, 4:55 PM BST

Not quite Deliverance, but pretty damned close.

So they are Southerners? It's just that these days the word seems to get attached to racists from all parts of America.

Mmmm. Carbooting. *hugs car boot sale*
Got many vintage teacups, and some awesome retro He Man fabric. I can't sew, but by God I'll learn for this stuff.

He's a hate filled ignorant farm boy and she's from the south...Alabama then Florida. Her parents are visiting from Florida and they have their Confederate flag proudly displayed in the back of their motorhome.

Quote: zooo @ July 31 2011, 5:43 PM BST

Mmmm. Carbooting. *hugs car boot sale*
Got many vintage teacups, and some awesome retro He Man fabric. I can't sew, but by God I'll learn for this stuff.

He-Man curtains!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Hehe! That would be amazing. But it's too small for curtains. :( But someone could definitely get a couple of cushions out of it.
Is like this.

Man at Arms is about to fist Skeletor

Awesome