Status report Page 2,177

What in case he explodes? That's some seruous over feeding.

To be honest, I think he may explode one day. Although he seems to have lost weight recently.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 29 2010, 9:24 AM BST

He won't let you pet him too much.

I'm a bit like that.

I like a lot of physical affection like my back being scratched and my hair being played with.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 29 2010, 9:37 AM BST

I like a lot of physical affection like my back being scratched and my hair being played with.

When I do that to my cat, he spontaneously starts scratching his ear with his back leg. Do you do that too?

Quote: Nogget @ April 29 2010, 9:07 AM BST

At least it's called a quadrangle, with just one superfluous 'r', rather than a quad-triangle.

I take your point :D Maybe a Duobike?

Quote: Nogget @ April 29 2010, 9:41 AM BST

When I do that to my cat, he spontaneously starts scratching his ear with his back leg. Do you do that too?

I wish! My boyfriend would be really happy then.

Quote: Marc P @ April 29 2010, 9:50 AM BST

I take your point :D Maybe a Duobike?

Or a bibike?
There are also six-wheelers, but they cop put from calling them hex-bikes and instead use the more general name ATV; all-terrain vehicle.

If we have twins, triplets etc., why don't we have hextruplets?

Chip's just nipped out and bought a jacket from Cancer Research for 4 pounds. It's nice. The sort of thing he imagines Marc P wearing when he's feeling raffish.

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 12:14 PM BST

Chip's just nipped out and bought a jacket from Cancer Research for 4 pounds. It's nice. The sort of thing he imagines Marc P wearing when he's feeling raffish.

A flying jacket?

Quote: Marc P @ April 29 2010, 12:38 PM BST

A flying jacket?

You silly fokker! Rolling eyes

:D

Actually I did recently buy a flying jacket type of jacket!

Is a little bit tipsy after a work lunch. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ April 29 2010, 9:24 AM BST

He's lost the site in one eye

!

It is quite grey and overcast outside. Coupled with the still quite warm weather, I'm not sure that I approve.

Quote: Aaron @ April 29 2010, 3:53 PM BST

!

Give me a break.