Status report Page 2,176

Quote: chipolata @ April 28 2010, 10:59 PM BST

Chip's off to watch Damages, which seems to get later by the week.

It doesn't start for ten minutes! Just how big is your house? Huh?

The lift's out of order at the moment, so he has to be carried down all five flights of stairs by his butler.

Quote: zooo @ April 28 2010, 11:23 PM BST

The lift's out of order at the moment, so he has to be carried down all five flights of stairs by Matron.

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 28 2010, 10:58 PM BST

They are rather heavy on the old rib cage. Thankfully, no lasting damage except to my ego.

Is Steve not online because he's still laughing?

Doin' an Ozzy !

:P

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 28 2010, 10:58 PM BST

They are rather heavy on the old rib cage. Thankfully, no lasting damage except to my ego.

There seems to be a lot of these sorts of accidents reported from quad-bike users. Is it some inherent design flaw?

And why are they called quad bikes anyway? The 'bi' in bike means two, referring to the number of wheels, so logically a four-wheeled version should be something like a 'Quike'.

How many sides does a quadrangle have Nogget?

Quote: Rob H @ April 28 2010, 11:03 PM BST

It doesn't start for ten minutes! Just how big is your house? Huh?

I had to feed the cats and make sure all the doors were locked first. Then lay my clothes out for the next day.

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 8:36 AM BST

I had to feed the cats and make sure all the doors were locked first. Then lay my clothes out for the next day.

Ooh a bit American Psycho that.

Quote: sootyj @ April 29 2010, 8:55 AM BST

Ooh a bit American Psycho that.

I am partial to a bit of Huey Lewis occasionally. Pleased

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 8:36 AM BST

I was at my Mum's the other night and our family cat came and slept with me. I felt so happy having a cat on me.

Who isn't, badly underrated.

Quote: Marc P @ April 29 2010, 8:19 AM BST

How many sides does a quadrangle have Nogget?

At least it's called a quadrangle, with just one superfluous 'r', rather than a quad-triangle.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 29 2010, 8:59 AM BST

I was at my Mum's the other night and our family cat came and slept with me. I felt so happy having a cat on me.

When I wake in the mornings they're sitting by the bed staring at me. That's actually a bit creepy, but I can't let on I think this else they'll have won.

They just want feeding, it's not creepy.

My family cat is the most evil looking and sometimes evil acting cat ever. But he's such a baby with it. He's lost the site in one eye, completely black and is so fat. He won't let you pet him too much.