What are you wearing? Page 20

Just to even things out I don't think Action Man would be able to fight, given the size of his very long feet and toes. And Stretch Armstrong would have a right job carrying home the shopping bags.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 17 2009, 3:04 PM BST

Just to even things out I don't think Action Man would be able to fight, given the size of his very long feet and toes.

As a kid, I never understood the point of action-man, because he doesn't do anything.
I suppose that makes him a more realistic man though.

Son of a dirty whore. Here I was thinking I would be all witty and start a thread entitled 'What are you wearing' and at the last minute did a search. Angry

I am not sure if Jersey Shore is beamed over to the isles (dear God in heaven I hope not), but if I cared about being politically correct I would say that this sign borders on Jim DiCrowe.

http://failblog.org/2010/02/25/sign-win-3/

How do ya'll keep the Chavs out of clubs?

Quote: deckard @ March 7 2010, 11:56 PM GMT

Son of a dirty whore. Here I was thinking I would be all witty and start a thread entitled 'What are you wearing' and at the last minute did a search. Angry

Good boy! You guys are so well behaved nowadays! :)

Quote: deckard @ March 7 2010, 11:56 PM GMT

I am not sure if Jersey Shore is beamed over to the isles (dear God in heaven I hope not), but if I cared about being politically correct I would say that this sign borders on Jim DiCrowe.

http://failblog.org/2010/02/25/sign-win-3/

How do ya'll keep the Chavs out of clubs?

I don't think we've heard of Jesery Shore but we have signs up outside bars and clubs saying no football shirts, caps, and Burberry.

I'm at work, so general work stuff.

I'm wearing a We are Scientists T-shirt and jeans.

I'm still wearing a scarf indoors. It's either raffish or twattish.

Hmm, I looked back briefly over the thread, but couldn't find anyone making the obvious gag based on puns of 'wearing'. What's wrong with us?

Blue 80s style mini-dress and motorcycle boots - which have a hole in them. :( And a big cardi because I'm freezing.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ March 8 2010, 10:29 AM GMT

Blue 80s style mini-dress and motorcycle boots - which have a hole in them.

That's my cue:

You are wearing a hole in your boots.

[My work here is done.]

Quote: EllieJP @ March 8 2010, 10:18 AM GMT

We are Scientists T-shirt

:O *wants*

Grey chav style jogging things, no one can see me and they're very comfy. If my neighbour texts to say come round I will change, unless I'm already drunk and then I don't care what I look like, she could be the Queen and I wouldn't change, infact I'd deliberately drop a fried egg on myself if she was.

Don't waste a fried egg!
Yum.

I'm wearing a jacket, socks and pants. No more, no less.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 8 2010, 8:09 PM GMT

:O *wants*

It's so cool. It says "f**kin'" on it. :D