What are you wearing? Page 19

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 16 2009, 2:24 PM BST

Yes, but would you go if you actually lived in the London, like the rest of us civilised ladies and gentlemans, Mmm?

Yes. I think I would. Probably.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 16 2009, 2:27 PM BST

Yeah, I know. Great, isn't it!

Fortunately I was able to get out of the rain by taking refuge on the Hammersmith & City line during rush hour, where I was able to enjoy that sophisticated London experience of being part of a crowd trying to shuffle through a station: looking as soul-less and joyless as cattle on their way to the slaughterhouse. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 16 2009, 2:40 PM BST

Fortunately I was able to get out of the rain by taking refuge on the Hammersmith & City line during rush hour, where I was able to enjoy that sophisticated London experience of being part of a crowd trying to shuffle through a station: looking as soul-less and joyless as cattle on their way to the slaughterhouse. :)

Do cattle know they're on the way to the slaughterhouse, though? Perhaps they just think they're going for a day out?

Is it wrong to be turned-on by a mannequin? (Even one that is peanut-smuggling and is therefore blatantly aroused?) Errr

It is, isn't it! Ha, didn't notice!

The girls are always so perky on mannequins.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 16 2009, 2:49 PM BST

It's is, isn't it! Ha, didn't notice!

Women aren't as interested in nipples as men, that's my deduction.

Yeah, my ex never got that.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 16 2009, 2:40 PM BST

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 16 2009, 2:52 PM BST

The girls are always so perky on mannequins.

Did you know that 99% of all mannequins if they were real women would not be able to have periods because they would be so dangerously underweight?

Feminist fact of the day!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 16 2009, 2:57 PM BST

Did you know that 99% of all mannequins if they were real women would not be able to have periods because they would be so dangerously underweight?

Well, the one in the picture is definitely dangerously underweight. She's lost both arms and her head! Her period might be the least of her problems right now Errr

However, they also wouldn't therefore be able to become pregnant and end-up as slave mothers to more insufferable male offspring.

Ultra-feminist fact of the day!

Did you know that the mannequins in plus size stores (at least here in the US) are technically not plus size??

Another feminist fact of the day.

And wouldn't Barbie over-balance given the size of her boobs versus her waist, or something??

Quote: Little Jersey Devil @ September 16 2009, 3:02 PM BST

Well, the one in the picture is definitely dangerously underweight. She's lost both arms and her head! Her period might be the least of her problems right now Errr

Laughing out loud