I want to... Page 6

:( I just don't want to have to combat such an amazingly constructed story! It's not that amazing a reason! I just find it very weird, and can't stand him being mean and making me feel like nothing - then saying that he just thought he was being silly when I try and talk to him about it.

Quote: chipolata @ August 27 2008, 4:54 PM BST

How come you're not online as much anymore, Curt? You seemed to used to be about a lot more than you are nowadays?

Quote: Paul W @ August 27 2008, 5:37 PM BST

OMG! Curt where have you been?!

I'm working for National Defense of Canada so I no longer have the internet available to me during the day as most of the computers in my department are considered to highly classified to allow internet. Sucks...but good pay. My contract actually JUST ended and I'm going back to school for my final year...meaning I'll be on a lot more again.

Quote: Curt @ August 27 2008, 7:34 PM BST

I'm working for National Defense of Canada so I no longer have the internet available to me during the day as most of the computers in my department are considered to highly classified to allow internet. Sucks...but good pay. My contract actually JUST ended and I'm going back to school for my final year...meaning I'll be on a lot more again.

Huzzah King of Canada is coming back.

Quote: Curt @ August 27 2008, 7:34 PM BST

What's the password? Go on, we won't tell anyone! Is it Celine_Dion?

Laughing out loud

Bryan Adams.

Quote: Gavin @ August 27 2008, 9:46 PM BST

Bryan Adams.

Come on, the Canadians are cleverer than that. It'd probably be BrYaN1_AdAmS1

Treasah (Treasure in a Terrence & Philip style)

Quote: ian_w @ August 27 2008, 9:48 PM BST

Come on, the Canadians are cleverer than that. It'd probably be BrYaN1_AdAmS1

Laughing out loud It's BrYaN1_AdAmS1 for the English troops, Cel1n3_Di0n for the French and W1111am Sh@teR for the rest of us.

Quote: Curt @ August 27 2008, 9:59 PM BST

Laughing out loud It's BrYaN1_AdAmS1 for the English troops, Cel1n3_Di0n for the French and W1111am Sh@teR for the rest of us.

Hahaha! Laughing out loud

I think we all know it's really 'aboot'.

Password is we_hate_the_americans

or we_are_not_american

Quote: zooo @ August 27 2008, 5:06 PM BST

:D
Alive AND has a kitty climbing on him.

Perfick.

That's meant to be a cat? Have you got a big version of the picture?

Quote: Curt @ August 27 2008, 9:59 PM BST

And E1i5ha_Cu7hb3r7 for root?