Milestone posts Page 172

Every time you get close he'll just interview another hundred people about Doctor Who.
It's very tactical if you ask me

Having a high post doesn't make you a better person.

Actually, my mum said it does.

Quote: zooo @ 8th March 2014, 10:25 PM GMT

My mum said so too.

Quote: zooo @ 8th March 2014, 10:25 PM GMT

That's what she said when she see's my post count.

Quote: Splodge @ 8th March 2014, 10:32 PM GMT

My mum said so too.

Ladies, ladies there's enough of my post count to share.

Sooty, you're a post count-sucker! ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game

By which I mean Monopoly, hate that game.

Quote: sootyj @ 8th March 2014, 11:33 PM GMT

By which I mean Monopoly, hate that game.

(1) Repeatedly landing on 'Chance', 'Tax', 'Just Visiting' (etc.) on the first few circuits around the board, while everyone else is landing on, and buying, f**king everything. Once every property has been bought, you're left with a light blue and a station, while every other c**t is trading with each other for sets and sticking plastic buildings all over them.

(2) Some twat stating that stations are the "key" to winning, even though basic mathematics show that they are clearly shit and the utilities even more so.

That said, if I did literally own the electric company, I'd just turn it off for whatever twat was trying to make me pay 2000 quid just for loitering around Hyde Park.

(3) Getting £200 for passing 'Go', and then landing on that bastarding £200 tax square EVERY FUCKING TIME!

NB: Although, I once had a mate at uni who landed on a Park Lane hotel after throwing a double. Then, in the same turn, he chucked a double-1 for an extra dose of rape in a Mayfair hotel. Finally, with everything mortgaged and just generally f**ked, chucked whatever number it required to land on Chance (or Community Chest) from which he was told to "Advance to Mayfair". Three rapes in Dark Blue hotels, in a single turn.

I don't think I've laughed since, as I used it all up when he read out that Chance card.

Quote: SimonWing @ 9th March 2014, 8:11 PM GMT

an extra dose of rape in a Mayfair hotel. Finally, with everything mortgaged and just generally f**ked, chucked whatever number it required to land on Chance (or Community Chest) from which he was told to "Advance to Mayfair". Three rapes in Dark Blue hotels, in a single turn.

Errr Those are some weird rules.

Ta Dah! Boom, tish!

11,000!

:D

*Posts picture of train with 11000 on it somewhere

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th March 2014, 12:20 AM GMT

*Posts picture of train with 11000 on it somewhere

Tried already, couldn't find one !

Quote: zooo @ 9th March 2014, 9:48 PM GMT

Errr Those are some weird rules.

Not really. Throw a double, and you usually get another go.

Simon do you feel guilty you pushed your identical twin off a cliff so you could steal his life

Quote: SimonWing @ 13th March 2014, 9:53 AM GMT

Not really. Throw a double, and you usually get another go.

That's alright then

Aaron is approaching the promised land of 70,000 posts. He should really be on 100,000+ now though. His posting rate back in the old days will never be matched.