Comedy Lab - 2008 Series Page 6

that was brilliant. Really, really good.

Sorry Seefacts, but the only sketches worse than yours were the check-in/bank manager ones.

I do like you personally, if that's of any consolation?

Quote: Seefacts @ August 21 2008, 11:28 PM BST

In the final edit I saw, they weren't beeped. Don't know why they chose to beep.

Personally, I find it funnier with the beeps. I can't explain why though.

I think excessive c**tage may have put a few viewers off.

It's all part of the business, Griff.

Btw, Seefacts, have you been cutting out the newspaper previews of the show to keep? It was one of the picks in The Independent.

They could have at least let us hear one c**t. :(

Quote: zooo @ August 21 2008, 11:30 PM BST

They could have at least let us hear one c**t. :(

We just have! LOLROFLMAOLOL!

They were all so flipping cute.
Especially the patient in seefacts's sketch.
Bless 'em.

Quote: Winterlight @ August 21 2008, 11:31 PM BST

We just have! LOLROFLMAOLOL!

I actually knew that was coming. Cool

In the School Teacher one, the kid from Rambow reminded me of Simon Pegg.

Just finished watching.

Hospital, old-fashioned room, policeman, 'I am ART' all had me in hysterics. I liked the twist of having all done by kids - worked well and not just a gimmick - especially with the songs :D. Gonna have to disagree with zooo and say the swearing seemed pointless and could've done without it.

Congrats Seefacts, love it when people I know done well.

I thought the kids performances were much better in the filmed segments than in the studio in front of an audience. It was kind of the difference between Bugsy Malone and kids showing off.

The standard of the material was variable, but Seefacts policeman sketch worked very well.

Quote: Griff @ August 21 2008, 11:29 PM BST

Bloody hell Aaron. I don't even like Seefacts but I wouldn't go telling him something horrible like that on the night of his big telly debut!

I'm in a terribly blunt mood tonight. Thought it was an awful show, with half a dozen sketches worthy of consideration for broadcast. I'm not going to patronise him by saying it was ace.

Quote: Winterlight @ August 21 2008, 11:32 PM BST

In the School Teacher one, the kid from Rambow reminded me of Simon Pegg.

He's my favourite one.

Well done Tom, now we know your name we can think of you as a bean. Seriously though - first credits way to go! Good on ya!

:)

I liked it loads more than I expected to. I want to watch it again.

So what happens now, Seefacts, as regards it going to a series? Do you know?