Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 37

Quote: Aaron @ February 25 2009, 7:46 PM GMT

After seeing a clip on The One Show, I'm looking forward to seeing it even more.

And not car crash syndrom, no. :)

*Syndrome

;)

Woopsie.

Quote: chipolata @ February 25 2009, 4:21 PM GMT

Yeah, I'm not sure you've got such a great track record in judging men's charm and charisma. ;)

:O Zooo has excellent taste in men. Some of us happen to like a cheeky chappy with a glint in his eye. Although I can't quite make the connection between Lee: northerner, 5ft nothing in high heels, one beer too many - and Sir David of Tennant: 6ft sitting down, Scot, a waist you could get your arms around... twice. Go figure. Cool

Well, I'll be watching NGO and catching up with Al Murray later. Anyone know if it's repeated? Ironic that the One Show presenters were raving on about Al's show and suggesting everyone watches it. What happened to ratings wars? Where's the fight gone? Huh?

I would guess that the BBC are comfortable that Not Going Out has an iPlayer audience, and the Tuesday repeat.

As for zooo's taste in men, I believe he was referring to me.

Another good episode tonight, thought the neighbour was comic genius.

I don't think I'll ever forget the sight of Tim in those shorts.

'Anabolic?'

'No, just a penis'

Brilliant.

Not so good I didn't think. A few nice lines, but up to it's usual standard.

What figures is this getting? Rumours flying about on the net that they're so low that plans for a fourth series have been shelved.

I thought it was all right, but Tim punching = Laughing out loud

Better than last week's, I enjoy the sillier plots and more Tim is always good. Some funny lines but a lot of duds too I felt, especially in the first half.

My boyfriend loved tonight's episode but like last week's, I found it a little below par, but still very funny. Especially in the first half, I felt the performances were a little stunted. Maybe it was just me? :)

Still haven't seen the episode I went to the recording of. Anyone know how many are left?

Quote: Rustle T Davis @ February 27 2009, 11:04 PM GMT

Still haven't seen the episode I went to the recording of. Anyone know how many are left?

Unimpressed

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/3/

Quote: Ned1984 @ February 27 2009, 10:02 PM GMT

'Anabolic?'

'No, just a penis'

Brilliant.

That cracked me up. Thought today's was better than last week's, but still below the genius of the first two episodes.

I did notice they left their front door open an awful lot this week. They should watch that - they might get burgled.

Quote: NickTheDon @ February 27 2009, 11:56 PM GMT

That cracked me up.

Alright, yeah, I didn't spot that joke first time, okay.

I admit it.

Some cracking lines. Perhaps not the strongest story-wise, but still an excellent episode.

Quote: Seefacts @ February 28 2009, 12:01 AM GMT

Alright, yeah, I didn't spot that joke first time, okay.

I admit it.

I only noticed it a few seconds after, I actually thought he did say 'and a bollock' in the first place. Doh.