What are you drinking? Page 126

I can, I can't.

:D

Apple and cinnamon teeeea!

I just purchased a $40 coupon for food/drinks at a pub in Las Vegas for $20. That should come in handy this weekend.

Tetley Redbush. I can't tell if I like it or not? It's an odd one. Anyone like to recommend a good, strong tea?

Yorkshire Tea?

Redbush is nice have you tried Rooibosch it's the old skool classic

Not tried Rooibosch, as far as I remember. I haven't had Yorkshire tea in years. I'm gonna have to get myself a little sample selection and refind my tea. I normally drink anything, I'm not fussy. But my misses only buys/drinks Earl Grey and that's a bit too weak for me.

Well a strong cup of tea, white, no sugar at this precise moment. I only allow myself to have one cup of tea a day. Any more and I start feeling like rubber.

But if we're talking about the most important type of drink (alcohol), then it'd have to be Grolsch.

I'm still not convinced that it tastes any better drinking it from a glass. Oh and it must be sub-zero.

I used to be a connoisseur of Stella, then San Miguel, but times are a-changing. Becks is a poor man's Grolsch.

I really don't like that Stella Artois Cidre advert. Never liked Stella anyway, so don't hold much hope for their cider.

Bell's Chesty Cough Compound.

raspberry flavour yoghurt drink

yucky

Woodforde's Nog,
Jaipur pale ale.

A few real ales in the pub on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Last night I drank some new-to-me beers that I found at the new liquor megastore. I liked the ESB by Ska Brewing Company out of Colorado. In a few minutes I'll be helping a neighbor lady (who I don't even know) move her furniture to a new house. I'll bring along a 6-pack of Ska's Modus Hoperandi for hydration in these triple-digit temperatures.

Quote: DaButt @ July 17 2011, 3:55 PM BST

Last night I drank some new-to-me beers that I found at the new liquor megastore. I liked the ESB by Ska Brewing Company out of Colorado. In a few minutes I'll be helping a neighbor lady (who I don't even know) move her furniture to a new house. I'll bring along a 6-pack of Ska's Modus Hoperandi for hydration in these triple-digit temperatures.

Your a good neighbour. My neighbour keeps leaving his shed door (which is by my house open) So I keep shutting it and putting a stick in lock to keep shut. Apart from I'm fed up of doing it everyday when he's to lazy to shut the damn thing so his door is being bashed around now by the wind. Oh dear.