Russia's declared war Page 7

Paris Hilton would sort this mess out.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2008, 12:19 AM BST

This whole Georgia mess should be cleaned up long before the election, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the U.S. and/or Israel paying the Iranian nuclear facilities a visit at the end of the year - especially if McCain loses.

Israel? Good luck to them.

That would be catastrophic.

There's a rumour that Iran bought a bunch of nukes when USSR became the CIS, from hungry unpaid guards.

Quote: ian_w @ August 12 2008, 12:19 AM BST

She'd hitch her skirt, and everyone would be too busy vomitting to continue with international hostilities.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:21 AM BST

She'd hitch her skirt, and everyone would be too busy vomitting to continue with international hostilities.

Don't you take the piss out of Paris Hilton. She's an important figure in my masturbation schedule. Make fun of Sooty instead. He likes it.

vomiting*?

Quote: ian_w @ August 12 2008, 12:19 AM BST

Laughing out loud

It'll also be interesting to see how things turn out in Pakistan. Musharraf looks like he could be ousted in the near future, so with Iraq winding down and Afghanistan heating up, things could get messy if Pakistan installs a new leader who isn't keen on taking care of their little problem province. Right now we have to walk a tightrope to keep from upsetting the balance at the top of the Pakistani regime, but things would change if the new government was openly hostile or even simply unfriendly.

I take it I didn't make the schedule?

It implies a wall chart on your cave.

Crudely rendered celebs painted in bear excrement.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2008, 12:25 AM BST

Laughing out loud

It'll also be interesting to see how things turn out in Pakistan. Musharraf looks like he could be ousted in the near future, so with Iraq winding down and Afghanistan heating up, things could get messy if Pakistan installs a new leader who isn't keen on taking care of their little problem province. Right now we have to walk a tightrope to keep from upsetting the balance at the top of the Pakistani regime, but things would change if the new government was openly hostile or even simply unfriendly.

Just how safe are Pakistans nukes? There was a rumour that US special forces were planning to grab them all, if there was a civil wat.

Civilisation, eh?

This is why I don't like humans...

I've read that the U.S. has worked closely with Pakistan to help them safeguard their nukes against unauthorized use.

Yes whislt keeping a careful note on how to subvert the safeguards and where they're going.

It's very sensible UK Trident can't work without US technical input.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2008, 12:34 AM BST

I've read that the U.S. has worked closely with Pakistan to help them safeguard their nukes against unauthorized use.

Taken the manual away?

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2008, 12:36 AM BST

Yes whislt keeping a careful note on how to subvert the safeguards and where they're going.

I'm sure we'd like to be able to de-fang their nukes, but I doubt it's possible to do it remotely. The country of Pakistan isn't much of a threat to the U.S. (their bombs are intended for India) so we're more concerned with the missiles being stolen or launched by a rogue element.

Like the US selling us a couple of Apache Longbows and not training us how to use them so they are sitting in a hanger gathering dust...what kind allies.

We should've kept the Harrier keys.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2008, 12:41 AM BST

I'm sure we'd like to be able to de-fang their nukes, but I doubt it's possible to do it remotely. The country of Pakistan isn't much of a threat to the U.S. (their bombs are intended for India) so we're more concerned with the missiles being stolen or launched by a rogue element.

I'm rather more concerend about them getting to Al Quaeda.