The Olympics Page 100

I like the sparkly trousered marching women.

Does the commentator recognise the irony of her scathing words about 'instant celebrity' considering some of the manufactured nonentities featured in the ceremony?

Have these commentators provided any infomation that abyone actually wants? They don't seem to really have anything to tell us or to explain.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 12 2012, 9:28 PM BST

Does the commentator recognise the irony of her scathing words about 'instant celebrity' considering some of the manufactured nonentities featured in the ceremony?

No

Quote: Harridan @ August 12 2012, 9:31 PM BST

Have these commentators provided any infomation that abyone actually wants? They don't seem to really have anything to tell us or to explain.

About some meaningless shit ?

Well, yeah - why bother having them at all? They alk over the music and don't add anything

Quote: Tursiops @ August 12 2012, 9:28 PM BST

You would of thought they would get some legends who can play giant stadiums. Where's Ozzy, Plant, Daltry or Mick and Keef.

I'm just waiting for Chico time

Quote: youngian @ August 12 2012, 9:35 PM BST

You would of thought they would get some legends who can play giant stadiums. Where's Ozzy, Plant, Daltry or Mick and Keef.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 12 2012, 9:37 PM BST

I'm just waiting for Chico time

I want that to happen so much now.

I'd prefer Jedward...

'Our House' again? I think the organisers might have alzheimers...

Quote: Harridan @ August 12 2012, 9:41 PM BST

'Our House' again? I think the organisers might have alzheimers...

And now West End Girls again!

Who left Boris in charge of the music?

On BBC2 vampire bats are preying on sea lions and humpback whales are asleep in a kelp forest. Sod the Olympics.

Ooh! Johnny Kalsi rocks!

aw man, no actual Kate?