Parsons & Naylor: Topical Gags Page 2

Yes I think so. But it's worth a listen anyway as it is an excellent show IMO

Paul

I'd have a listen anyway, as you're trying to write for it. The show has a very distinctive format which is difficult to explain (and certainly write for!) if you've not heard it. Besides which, as Blenk says, it's good fun!

It's on Radio 2 at 10:00pm tonight and repeated on Saturday afternoon at 1:30pm. It's also on the BBC 'Listen Again' bit for the next week or so too.

I've found recently that for these shows you've got to know what you're writing for before submitting stuff!

Dan

The Britney spears one: The bit that went

When a fan asked 'What have you done?' she replied 'You did this.' They replied 'No, I didn't. I was stood over here.'

That made me laugh out loud and I don't do that too often, smile, sigger, chuckle but this gave me a burst laugh. Really funny line I thought.

Thanks Scott.

I aim to please :)

Dan

Oh yeah I will have a listen, thanks for the info swerytd... if I get my stuff used I know it sounds sad but I will open a bottle of champagne, can you guess my stuff hasn’t been commissioned before?

I'll share it with you if either of us get on, for exactly the same reasons!

Think of yourself as too forward-thinking for the tv/radio execs to be able to cope with

;)

Dan