3rd Rock From the Sun Page 2

I always thought John Lithgow was the American equivalent to John Cleese, so I was delighted to hear Cleese say the same thing in a recent Onion AV interview.

I hadn't really thought of him like that before, but it is quite an apt description.

Just been looking at my 3rd Rock box set - talk about extras! :O

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2008, 11:27 AM BST

Final two, weren't they?

He was in Dick and the Other Guy (ep 323) and the last but one, named "Mary Loves Scoochie" (ep 617/618), which was a double ep.

Quote: David Bussell @ June 24 2008, 11:37 AM BST

I always thought John Lithgow was the American equivalent to John Cleese, so I was delighted to hear Cleese say the same thing in a recent Onion AV interview.

Seem to recall Lithgow himself saying that he had based his performance for the role on Cleese.

Is that right? Interesting.

Dick, reading the Bible:
"Why are you listening to the serpent? Don't eat the fruit! DON'T EAT THE FRUIT!"
He slams it shut and glares at Mary.
"Women!"

:D

I've been watching season one all day today, and zooo was bang on. It's such a delight to watch, because one never remembers how good it actually is. I really recommend the box set to those who can afford it (no idea what the price is these days).

Is there any French Stewart in the extras?
With his eyes fully open?

Almost certainly. There's a huge range of stuff. Everything from radio interviews and photo galleries to alternative endings - and even 3D episodes AND the 3D glasses necessary to watch them with!

Oooh, glasses?
I'm sold!

TWO pairs!

No wayz!

Troo!

Troo facks?

TRUFAX! indeed.