3rd Rock From the Sun Page 4

Wonder what they're all up to now? This is one of the few US sitcoms me and my family agree on. It was just class.

Was Wayne Knight as good in this show as be was in Seinfeld?

Box set of this arrived on Friday. On series 2 at the minute. Forgot how much I liked it. Shame on me.

Got back into this in a big way.

Sadly the ending was complete horse shit.

I much prefer the alternate ending, that is how I will remember it.

Surely there's film potential in this?

Sad to hear about Jan Hooks (who played Vicki Dubcek, and apparently also Apu's wife in The Simpsons) passing away. :(

I see Channel 4 is repeating chunks of episodes in the early mornings (breakfast time) at the moment. Nice to know and digi-box is set to go. :)

Just watched a couple of them - I had forgotten just how funny they were. Very Good.

I thought Jane Curtain had died. Was it "fake news"?

Quote: Aaron @ 24th June 2008, 12:10 AM

John Lithgow.
He is immense.

He played a great villain in ''Dexter''
Geek

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th December 2017, 7:14 PM

I thought Jane Curtain had died. Was it "fake news"?

She told the doctor she felt she was coming apart, so he told her to pull herself together.

John Lithgow - so, so funny in this. Am thoroughly enjoying this run of repeats - even not whipping through the titles as I love the opening music.

I'm currently rewatching it all on dvd

I agree - John Lithgow is sublime on this show!

Does the guy who plays Harry deliberately never open his eyes ...?!

And Officer Don cracks me up too

Seems so.............................(then & now) :-

Yes! After the holiday break Channel 4 showing three every day again at breakfast time !!

Every one hilarious.

Still thoroughly enjoying these, although they have dropped to two a day.

One of those yesterday was where the tax man finally caught up with them and wanted their returns for the last six years - it was hysterical as they had only been on Earth for three of course and how they tried to cover it up. All the cast superb with special mention for John Lithgow who is brilliant!

A five Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud definitely.