Stars that make you reach for the remote Page 16

My whole family is, obviously. I think she just particularly likes being eccentric, though.

Quote: Perry Nium @ May 29 2008, 1:04 PM BST

Andi Peters. I never forgave him for an interview he did with Frank Skinner, where he made the cardinal sin of saying "You're a comedian, say something funny!"

Frank gave him a sideways look and said "I don't think anything I could say would be funnier than that shirt mate." Good old Frankie!

Ah, Frank Skinner - quickest comic mind EVER.

He actually zings Peters twice in that interview, but can't remember the other line.

Skinner says something like ' . . . as a comedian I make people laugh . . .' and Peter butts in with 'Well, you TRY and make them laugh!' and then Skinner puts him in his place but I can't remember what he says.

That's been bugging me for about 9 years.

Quote: Griff @ May 29 2008, 8:18 PM BST

Skinner is ace. I love his autobiography, too.

Anyone remember that really tense interview he did with Matthew Kelly, after he (Kelly) had been completely cleared of being a paedo, and wanted to know exactly why FS had seen fit to make a load of paedo jokes about him recently ? Ouch.

Yeah, his book so funny. And gross in places.

Skinner actually made sure the interview carried on to capture the Kelly joke discussion and Skinner fought his corner very well.

but on voices I'd like to expand to pretty much any northern type!

Well thankyou very much Aaron! Huff.

:D

(Sorry, they just tend to REALLY grate on me.)

Well I hate your accent, I don't know what it is but I hate it so there *sticks tongue out*.