Say Hello, Sign Goodbye Page 3

Matt Berry is also a sex kitten.

But not as tasty as Frankie. :)
I'm glad to hear he's nice too.

Nah I don't know Lorraine Kelly, jesus I know how an ego can build after a battle and change perceptions but you english seem to think Scotland is the size of a small street!

We've got atleast a few lochs and a pub in there, or atleast thats all I've bothered to look in to. Or rather I looked in to finding the pub and since finding one have ended up falling in to lochs as a result.

Quote: Kim Griffin @ May 16 2008, 8:52 PM BST

Nah he's a good guy, good backstage banter. I'll always remember being fairly new and not liking my opening line and he said to me "Don't worry, lets look through my little comedy book of kung-fu", then proceeded to flip through a rather weathered looking old black note book, probably a few years in it at least. Stopped at a page and went "Right here we go, Community services have started providing new facilities for ladies over 16, theyr called abortio-suck pants".

I think he just wanted to see if I'd use it. I never did.

In the comedy world, I'd have to take my bra off to Matt Berry, just out of plain duty for im having such terrific vocal chords.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Kim Griffin @ May 16 2008, 8:55 PM BST

Nah I don't know Lorraine Kelly, jesus I know how an ego can build after a battle and change perceptions but you english seem to think Scotland is the size of a small street!

We've got atleast a few lochs and a pub in there, or atleast thats all I've bothered to look in to. Or rather I looked in to finding the pub and since finding one have ended up falling in to lochs as a result.

I envy you Scots for your weather.

Quote: Aaron @ May 16 2008, 6:24 PM BST

Oohhhh arrr, that she be.

Wait, that's west-country.

Why-aye, ma-

No, Geordie.

Och, aye the noooo!

GOT IT! Tuned in on your wavelength.

Hallloooooooo ... the noooooooooooo!

Wave

Just read that there.

Aw :$

Quote: zooo @ May 16 2008, 8:55 PM BST

Matt Berry is also a sex kitten.

But not as tasty as Frankie. :)
I'm glad to hear he's nice too.

:O You don't mean Frankie Boyle surely?

Oh flipping heck.
Yes!

He is sex on a stick, and those that don't realise it are fools.
FOOLS I tell thee.

I think that will include the man himself. I express your love for him on next sighting lol

Aw, he is modest too?
The ideal man.

I know better than to disagree with you. I like living too mutch.

hes not modest, hes just honest. lol

:O

Rawr:

On a google image search for Mr. Boyle, David Tennant came up. Weird.

They are one and the same!

Quote: Charly @ May 18 2008, 6:00 PM BST

I know better than to disagree with you. I like living too mutch.

LOL.

:D

Quote: zooo @ May 18 2008, 6:10 PM BST

On a google image search for Mr. Boyle, David Tennant came up. Weird.

Well, they're both currently famous Scottish men. Around the same age, I would guess, both predominantly suited, and David is often seen wearing glasses (if only in DW). And more than a passing resemblance at times.