Say Hello, Sign Goodbye Page 2

I'm glad I joined before these rules of proving ourselves then! :P

Nah, you'd be well in!

Pah! Do welcome threads always go so downhill?

First, "Oohhhh arrr, that she be.

Wait, that's west-country."

'Tis true. We west country folks all sound like gurt pirates.

Second, Whos Laura?

That would be me.

Hello Kim.

Yup, I'm scots girl..I'm glad it's got you all excited, it's not the most of exotic places!

In answer to your question, yes I do know Frankie, we've gigged together before a few times at The Stand, nice friend to have indeed.

Gareth Marenghi's Dark Place is by far the best thing that's every happened to me.

Ever.

:-)

Ever!? :O

Quote: Kim Griffin @ May 16 2008, 8:26 PM BST

In answer to your question, yes I do know Frankie, we've gigged together before a few times at The Stand, nice friend to have indeed.

*wibble*

He's so pretty. :)

You've got to be f**king kidding?

Nope!
I heart him.

Quote: Kim Griffin @ May 16 2008, 8:35 PM BST

You've got to be f**king kidding?

You have a lot to learn. zooo's tastes are, erm, unique. To say the least. But that's what we love about her.

I think.

Well she's got an intriguing taste in men anyway.

What's not to love?
He's ginger, speccy and erm... yeah.

Scottish!

I do love Lorraine Kelly by the way.

Do you know her too?

Nah he's a good guy, good backstage banter. I'll always remember being fairly new and not liking my opening line and he said to me "Don't worry, lets look through my little comedy book of kung-fu", then proceeded to flip through a rather weathered looking old black note book, probably a few years in it at least. Stopped at a page and went "Right here we go, Community services have started providing new facilities for ladies over 16, theyr called abortio-suck pants".

I think he just wanted to see if I'd use it. I never did.

In the comedy world, I'd have to take my bra off to Matt Berry, just out of plain duty for im having such terrific vocal chords.